Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JAVA real-time RTSJ or C++
- 05-09-2012, 06:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
JAVA real-time RTSJ or C++
I am at the begining of a robotic projetc. and i need to make a choice about the programmation langage i will use further. my program will receive a large amount of data from some devices and sensors and will use them to produce data . But one of the contraints is that all need to be done in real time. so i was asking me if it is better to use C++ or JAVA real-time RTSJ. i know that C++ is one of the fastest programmation langage and i use it usually. But i know nothing about JAVA real-time RTSJ and all the new notion which are inside like thread ,multithread, timer( i know timer from microcontroller)....
So i would to know :
when is it really necessary to use thread ,multithread ? it seems really important in real time programmation. or i didn't really plan to use it with C++
i think that it is important to use thread if i have to manage applications and not data like in my case.
what is the difference between RTSJ and C++ in a real time application???
- 05-09-2012, 08:38 PM #2
- By StateMachine in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2011, 05:41 PM
- By gianadoume in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
- By RaustBD in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:14 AM
- By darius_dada in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:05 PM
- By tOpach in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM