Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-24-2012, 08:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Installing sql server 2005 management studio express
I have installed sql server 2005 management studio express but i am not able to configure the server name, to solve this i looked at configuration manager of it but there was no file in it to resolve this...i think there was a glitch in that sql package also it's size was 43 mb v 1.0 .
So if you are using sql server then please give me the exact link of downloading it and configuring details.
- 02-24-2012, 10:10 AM #2
- By walkees in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:49 AM
- By karl cheng in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2011, 10:29 AM
- By dpk_vash in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2010, 07:51 AM
- By FON in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2010, 08:28 PM
- By unhurt in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2007, 02:58 PM