Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: embed JRE
- 02-05-2012, 05:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Hi, In pushing some unknown Java crap Moderator edit: link removed completely killed Java 1.6 so that it couldn't be deinstalled, reinstalled or made to work. Using NetBeans and Java 1.7.0 is it possible to embed the JRE or JDK runtime and make a Windows XP EXE that has no dependency on any Java installation? Nothing I have tried with Launch4j 3.0.2 removes the need for a valid installed JRE. On my PC the JRE is at “c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\”; what should I enter for “Bundled JRE Path”?
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 02-05-2012 at 07:24 AM.
- 02-05-2012, 07:27 AM #2
- By ashin in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2011, 08:15 PM
- By Beginner in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2010, 10:31 AM
- By javastuden in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:17 AM
- By clydedoris in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 01:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:07 PM