Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: java removal
- 08-22-2011, 10:13 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Recently after hearing that Java 7 SE has been released, I downloaded it and installed it, but it didnt seem that my computer has been using it, since sometimes when giving me errors it related them to Java 6 SE. So I messed with the java files in the Program Files and Program Files (x86), like to delete the 6 version and leave the 7, but still didnt work. I tried to uninstall Java 6 JDK completely from the Programs & Feature in the Control Panel, but then all I could get was an error which is the followingError 1723. There is a problem with this windows installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact you support personnel or package vendor.
If there is someone who had this problem and now got it fixed, please I need your help.
- By Skiller in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2011, 03:23 PM
- By jpChris in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:46 PM
- By dan0 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
- By igniteflow in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2008, 02:09 AM
- By CaptainMorgan in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 14Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:21 PM