Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-14-2011, 05:21 PM #1
Where are the compiler cross reference listings
In my mainframe background, all compilations were printed. Part of the printout was a cross reference of all the variables: where they were defined and where used.
There have been a load of "shadowed" variables problems lately. If there were a way to create a variables cross reference listing for a program it would be possible to see that the variable defined on line 20 was also defined on line 44. In most cases this is an error. By looking at where each variable was used, you could see that the one defined on line 20 was never given a value.
- By shakeel in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:44 AM
- By tashimoto in forum Forum GuidesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:06 PM
- By txgeekgirl in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM
- By michcio in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM
- By sudukrish in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2009, 08:16 PM