Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-21-2011, 04:57 AM #1
Executing .class files on Windows with a double click or right click
Use the Windows Explorer Tools|Folder Options|File Types menu to add this command line for a .class file:
Change the path and folder to where you put the ExecClass.bat file.
The ExecClass.bat file:
REM Execute a java class file - need to strip extension echo filename is %~n1 java %~n1 MORE
- 06-22-2011, 10:09 AM #2
Would that work for a class in a package? I guess not.
Also, did you mean to post this as a blog?
- 06-22-2011, 02:19 PM #3
- By goodwillwins in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 24Last Post: 03-19-2011, 05:56 AM
- By Dipke in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:39 PM
- By selva.bics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:33 AM
- By dhaval.rajput.p in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2009, 06:44 PM
- By Jary316 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM