Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-10-2011, 03:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
help needed with WordNet based Summarizer
Hello all, I am final year engg project and have taken up a WordNet-based Summarizer as my final year project..problem is i have never worked with NLP before, and although i have made some headway into the project, i havent been able to make more than a iota of implementation...
My algo works like this...Generic Text Summarization using WordNet
wordnet is only a "domain identification tool"...not a complete support for summarization..
so far i have only been able to do only the Sentence Detection using LingPipe library..but i will move to OpenNLP within a day....i need help in what to do next..i have not worked with programming in natural languiage processing before...so i am only a beginner and need some guidance...need some reference materials on understanding on what i am doing..
u need not spoon feed me..just tell me what to do and i'll figure out how to do it...will ask only doubts here....i will be really grateful if u guys help me..
- By Navin Israni in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:33 AM
- By talk_to_vivekmishra in forum CDC and Personal ProfileReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:07 AM
- By CatchSandeepVaid in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:18 PM
- By lavanya2290 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2009, 03:33 PM
- By marlborino in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:04 PM