Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-01-2011, 09:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Seattle, Washington
- Rep Power
Java installation continually repeats
I'm trying to help a friend figure this out. Every time she reboots her computer, she's prompted to install a Java update. She never gets an error message, just being prompted to "Continue" or "Cancel" the update. It sounds to me like there is something left over from a failed update but I don't know what to go look for. She's on a Windows Vista laptop.
Thanks for any suggestions.
- 01-01-2011, 11:21 PM #2
- By shazeb in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2010, 02:41 PM
- By waqar100 in forum NetBeansReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2010, 09:02 AM
- By waqar100 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
- By frs80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:58 AM
- By frs80 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:57 AM