Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-24-2010, 08:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Tampines, Singapore
- Rep Power
Generating a basis from 2D Model Invariant points?
I am doing a project on Geometric Hashing. Does anybody know how i ought to go about? Quite little information is available on the net regarding the generating of basis for the models from the invariant points. These invariant points are going to be applied over a grid. Please guide me if you would. Greatly appreciated.
Associated topics: geometric hashing, grid method, reference frames, 2D, invariant points, algorithms, bioinformatics
Last edited by jemimaloh; 06-24-2010 at 08:22 AM.
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:40 AM
- By greatmajestics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
- By Sachin. in forum Java ServletReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:13 AM
- By josephdcoleman in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:39 AM
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:30 AM