Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: License date validation
- 10-23-2009, 12:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
License date validation
I am new to programming. At this moment i am working on a module called licensing for a tool. I had a question on how to validate a license using date. i am trying to use system date - registered date.
if a license is valid for 150 days right now(22-oct-2009) and if the user comes and changes his System date after 100 days(29-jan-2010) to (22-oct-2009) then license should not be extended to 150 days it should be 50 days only. how should i clear this. I think the BIOS time cant be changed, If i am mistaken please correct me. if i am correct then how to get that BIOS time. Or please help me in getting a solution.
- By LouArnold in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2009, 11:02 AM
- By peiceonly in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2008, 11:05 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:18 PM
- By Matt654 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:18 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:45 AM