Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 06-11-2009, 10:56 PM #1
The Fav. Programming Quotes ThreadProgramming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far the universe is winning.
Rich CookUSE CODE TAGS--> [CODE]...[/CODE]
Get NotePad++ (free)
- 06-12-2009, 02:25 AM #2
"I hate bugs that won't stay still"
A frustrated programmer
"hhhmmm... interesting.... that shouldn't happen"
A soon-to-be frustrated programmer
"That's not a bug... it's a feature"
A true programmer
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- 06-12-2009, 11:05 AM #3Turing's contribution was to advocate the use of gin.
--Prof. Sir Maurice WilkesDon't forget to mark threads as [SOLVED] and give reps to helpful posts.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- 06-13-2009, 11:16 AM #4
Not a quote, just a joke :)
A computer program walks into a bar; the bartender shouts: "Hey! Get out! Your kind ain't welcome in here!"
The program looks a bit startled and asks "what do you mean by my kind"?
"You know," the bartender says, "PIRATE software."
"But I'm not pirate software!" protests the program.
"Yeah? Well then, what's that thing you've got covering your eye?" asks the bartender.
"That's just my latest patch!" says the program.
"Well, okay then, what about that peg leg thing you've got going on?"
"Obviously I'm a crippled version," sighs the program.
"You can't fool me," says the bartender, "what about that bird sitting on your shoulder?"
"SQUAAAWK! Powers of eight!" shrieks the bird.
"Oh don't worry about that," says the program, "that's just my parrotty bit ."
- By Nageswara Rao Mothukuri in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:37 PM
- By cornercuttin in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:28 AM
- By skaterxu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2008, 08:02 AM