Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Watch those Threads!
- 05-24-2010, 05:20 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Watch those Threads!
Imagine: programming office, one programmer trying to work, one worker with no idea about programming who's just messing around.
Programmer: Cmon, why won't these strings concatenate properly.
Worker: What are you trying to do?
Programmer: I'm trying to make these strings join together.
Worker: Just join them thread by thread then!
Programmer: Hmm, I'll try that.
half an hour later.
Programmer: There, that's the last join. Lets try it. *runs program, no output, hits deadlock*
So, why do we make words and paragraphs out of concurrency anyway?
I know, lame, but I was bored :rolleyes:If the above doesn't make sense to you, ignore it, but remember it - might be useful!
And if you just randomly taught yourself to program, well... you're just like me!
- By Parthptl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:50 PM
- By mahdi-farzami in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:09 PM
- By bizso in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:07 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2008, 05:46 AM