Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Quartz scheduling in EJB3
- 06-30-2008, 08:34 AM #1
Quartz scheduling in EJB3
We recently migrated our Application from EJB2 to EJB3.
The problem is we need the bean JNDI name for scheduling job in quartz. When i gave beanName/Remote my tasks are not getting scheduled.
Can anyone help me with scheduling job with Quartz in EJB3 or any other alternative with EJB3?To finish sooner, take your own time....
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:24 AM
- By bugger in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:32 PM
- By bbq in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:58 AM
- By Nick15 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2007, 05:10 PM
- By Alan in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2007, 04:36 PM