Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ejb2 support, how long?
- 11-02-2013, 12:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
Ejb2 support, how long?
we've a large j2ee application running on jboss 4.0.2 using CMP persistence and Struts1. We're planning to move to Ejb3 and a current app server.
JEE7 fully supports j2ee, but Is there a roadmap how long legacy ejb2 applications will be supported in future jee versions ?
- By blockard in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:25 PM
- By jissondennis in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:20 AM
- By ravi.ch01 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:32 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2009, 12:21 AM
- By dimitrist in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2008, 04:45 AM