Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-02-2008, 12:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
OutOfMemory in Jboss 4 in Linux Platform
I have deployed an application in Linux Environment.
Both web and app servers are in the same server but seperate instances. I application is connecting to MYSql DB.
When i run my application iam getting outofmemory error. due to unspecified error. I tried some combinations with heap size min and max. nothing worked out. The server has 2 gb ram. i even tried with increasing the gcinterval to 30,000,00 from 36,000,00. still iam getting the same error.
If any one have some idea in this area please communicate.
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:05 AM
- By mew in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2008, 08:22 AM
- By scott2srikanth in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2007, 04:17 PM
- By gustavofranco in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 10:42 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 05:50 PM