Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-05-2012, 06:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
JMS stand alone client access remote server message driven bean
There is case that I want use stand alone client to access remote server message driven bean, the javaee 6 tutorial only show us the local client also need install glassfish server, the screen shot from javaee 6 tutorial below:
Actually every stand alone client install a glassfish server is not a good choice, does anybody know how to get rid of the local glassfish server then directly access the remote server message driven bean?
Your helps are great appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
- By Constance in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2012, 04:16 AM
- By Java Exam in forum OCPJBCDReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
- By shptlucky in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 08:21 PM
- By haneeshrawther in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:48 AM
- By kiyoharatakuya in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:46 PM