Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Understanding EJB "machine" ;-)
- 09-08-2011, 09:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Understanding EJB "machine" ;-)
I think my question is realy simple, but i'am starting with ejb and i have nobydy to ask about it;p
So.. For example, i have an eclipse with configured server. The Ejb server is in another computer in my lan.
Now i want use the ejb from this server in my application and... how i should do this?
To get the object i have to had an interface, but how to get it?
InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
EjbTest service =
please help me with this, iam stuck with this:)
- By Tommeke in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:04 PM
- By bigsonny in forum New To JavaReplies: 34Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:02 PM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:21 PM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM