Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-21-2011, 09:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Multiple Entries in sun-ejb-jar.xml or Dynamic annotations for Message Driven Bean?
I want to use Topic-Subscriber Funda.
I had written ""sun-ejb-jar.xml"" which is working well for single Connection/Destination. Which worked fine.
Now i am trying to access Multiple Connections and Destinations.
I do not want to make Multiple MDB's in that case.
I am not getting what i have to enter in this .xml file.
Or does anyone have suitable idea to solve this purpose.
I want to access multiple connections and destinations dynimically to database and do not want to make multiple Message Driven Beans.
* in anotation case there is one anotation per bean and could not handle multiple one
Please Help :( :(
- By oohay in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:43 PM
- By mConfused in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2010, 01:44 PM
- By pbs in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:18 AM
- By rob in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:01 PM
- By dendroid66 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:52 AM