Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: RESTful Web Services
- 04-12-2011, 04:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
RESTful Web Services
Here is my problem :
I'm creating a JavaFX application which communicate with a glassfish server with web services.
I dont really use the "default" RESTful webservice generated by netbeans (Create WS from database.) but even if I do that, I can't make PUT request (with the default template here), even with only one table (no-FK and two columns, id and name).
I've tried a lot of possibilities with the XML syntax like :
<name> blabla </name>
or surround with the "main" tag <blackboxes> </blackboxes>
add the id, the uri to the blackbox etc...
but I always got >> java.lang.Error: Error: could not match input
Has someone an idea how to fix that ?
Thanks for the time !
(Sorry for my english ;d)
- By deepaksurthi in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2010, 01:27 PM
- By userj2ee in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:40 AM
- By aakinn in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
- By davidbaker29 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:20 PM
- By Sharmistha in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2008, 01:06 PM