Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-13-2011, 01:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
http://localhost:8080/helloservice/HelloService?Tester HTTP Status 404 -
- Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
- JDK 1.6.0_24-b07
- Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1
- NetBeanIDE 6.9.1
1. I used NetBean to start Oracle GlassFish Server.
2. From Administration Console, by using the Update Tool, I got C:\glassfish3.1\glassfish\docs\javaee-tutorial (doc and examples folders) (as of 3/12/2011).
3. I opened project helloservice from C:\glassfish3.1\glassfish\docs\javaee-tutorial\examples\jaxws\helloservice
4. I selected Clean and Build and it was successful.
5. I selected Deploy and it was successful.
6. I selected Run, then I saw the following error at the browser:
HTTP Status 404 -
type Status report
descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1
Please let me know what was missing. The javaee-tutorial I just got today (3/12/2011).
- By gardiann in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2010, 01:49 PM
- By swathi dharmaraj in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 05:46 PM
- By waqar100 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:54 AM
- By javanewbie in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
- By tushar88 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:50 PM