Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: java Code to start MDB Listener
- 01-20-2011, 01:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
java Code to start MDB Listener
I am currently using J2EE SOA banking application.I have created a new MDB to process a message in the queue.
Now i need to check an attribute say'X'. if X=true then my MDB Listener should be started else should be stoped.
Functionally depending on the flag set it should pick up the message i,e listener should be started.
Queues and QCF configuration are done.
Please let me know how can i start /stop listener directly in Java.
There is an alternative way of writing JACL/Jython scritping then calling the batch file through JAVA.
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:27 PM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:09 AM
- By satimis in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:33 AM
- By ScottVal in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:04 PM
- By cruxblack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2007, 03:19 AM