Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-18-2011, 03:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
EJB3 Annotations for Session Beans with Parameter ?
- I want to create one session bean for special logging into several Log4j loggers.
- I have several components (MDBs) and want to use this one session bean, but with different loggers
- the Idea is to use with following syntax
private Monitoring monitor;
where Monitoring is a Session Bean.
so, in my Monitor Session Bean Object I would like to have an opportunity to read annotation parameter ("LoggerForIncomeInfo") where this bean was called from. Do I have a direct possibility to do that, or I have to create one abstract Monitor and for every Logger create a realisation of this abstract class with a uniq Logger Name?
Last edited by Matvei; 01-18-2011 at 03:53 PM.
- By nix123456 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
- By dendroid66 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:52 AM
- By narayanrec in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2008, 03:40 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2007, 05:53 PM
- By bbq in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:10 AM