Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Webservices Client
- 12-15-2010, 04:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
I have created a webservice specific client jar file in my machine using Clientgen tool in weblogic 8.1. I am now calling the webservice using the classes available in the jar file. I am getting the ConnectTimeOutException.
But when i tested the webservice from the same machine from the SOAP UI, i am getting the response from the webservice.
I am unable to figure out whether this is the problem with the java code or it is a network issue.
Thanks in advance.
- By Navatha in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
- By vvenapa in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:20 AM
- By RT08 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:02 AM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:42 AM
- By kalpana in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:06 PM