Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: INHERITANCE IN JPA orm.xml file
- 09-02-2010, 06:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
INHERITANCE IN JPA orm.xml file
Hi to all
I'm working in a JPA/EJB3 project that extracts informations in an orm.xml file.
In hibernate hbm.xml file it is clearly in the case of join sub class inheritance
set the super class with the keyword extends.
I don't know how to get the super class in orm.xml file.
- By terahawks in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:58 AM
- By Nerijus in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:47 AM
- By gpio in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:41 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2007, 07:08 PM
- By Marty in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2007, 12:54 AM