Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problems with Find method in EJB
- 05-14-2007, 01:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Rep Power
Problems with Find method in EJB
I have a problem and I still could not have solved it
I have my bbdd with fields, this fields are varchar type and char.
My problem is with char type and finder methods.
If I have, for example, a field with (char(10)) and I do a EJBQL like this
<query> <query-method> <method-name>findByMiBusqueda</method-name> <method-params> <method-param>java.lang.String</method-param> <method-param>java.lang.String</method-param> </method-params> </query-method> <ejb-ql> <![CDATA[select object(o) from MYEJB o WHERE (o.cod1 = ?1 ) AND (o.cod2 = ?2) ]]> </ejb-ql> </query>
can you help me?
- By NatNat in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:10 PM
- By NatNat in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:52 PM
- By christina in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:51 PM
- By cecily in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:11 PM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:49 PM