Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Remote - Bean Access
- 12-07-2009, 06:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Remote - Bean Access
I have a doubt...
Normally we can't access an interfaces member functions without implementing them. But in EJB i'm not implementing the remote interface and i'm implementing only SessionBean in my Bean Class, then how it's possible to write body for the methods which is declared in Remote interface.
Can anybody please explain the working of this.
- By ajeeb in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:40 AM
- By kiyoharatakuya in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:46 PM
- By Omarero in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2008, 08:36 AM
- By kib_tse in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2008, 06:04 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:40 AM