Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-21-2009, 09:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Object Version Management with a Database
since I'm completely new to java, I do not have very much experience with it's packages and available frameworks.
I have the job to build a application which shall configure big HW Systems. These Systems have a very complex structure of relational configuration data.
Since there shall be a complete traceability of configuration changes, there shall be implemented a VersionMgt at the database objects.
At the moment I don't have any Ideas, how I could implement this without creating a complete data record for every change.
The version mgt shall be similar to CVS or SVN with SW-development processes.
Do anybody have an idea where I could find a persistency layer or a framework which give some support to instrument this functionality.
Thanx a lot in advance
- By dorairaj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:37 PM
- By anji4u_19 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:27 AM
- By Thilkumar82 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:33 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:03 PM
- By darkman97i in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:33 AM