Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-20-2008, 09:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Virtual Machine and multicore system
I am posting this thread under Enterprise Java Beans because i did not find any forum for virtual machine or deployment related problems.
I have build application for web deploy under tomcat linux os 4 core machine and 8 GB RAM 64 bit.I have configure 6 GB RAM for Tomcat by providing virtual machine argument in catlina.sh . i looked the usage of processor and see that only one processor is active which run's tomcat and other three processor are idle .This is obvious because one process should be use one processor.I need to ask that is any way available through that web application utilize other three process with this shared RAM ..
- By 82rathi.angara in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:58 AM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:53 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM