Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 10-15-2008, 10:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
how to import a ejb bean in java file
I am having a java bean file named : CMSAccountPoolingEJBBean.
I want to import this file in another java file.
How do i write that?
options are :
My basic question is : Is it necessary to write 'EJB' or 'EJBBean' at the end in import?
This is my first post. Kindly forgive for any errors or disrespect.
- 10-15-2008, 12:49 PM #2
why do you exactly need to import the bean .. if you want to use the API present in the bean .. you simply say import packageName.* ... but i dont find any logic of doing so .. why you need a EJB if you can have a simple POJO class doing the same ...
- 06-30-2009, 11:05 PM #3
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2010, 06:03 PM
- By kris09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2008, 01:39 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:44 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:43 PM
- By rajaletchumy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:31 AM