Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Eclipse and Excel Integration
- 06-26-2008, 09:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Eclipse and Excel Integration
I am using Eclipse IDE in my project. Now I have a situation.
I have an Excel file in my project directory and I can see that file in Eclipse Workspace. I need to retrieve a "cell value" from excel and use that value in eclipse in a "plugin manner".
For example, when I click the cell in excel file I want Eclipse to open another file.
Is there any way to do this? or any plugin for this purpose? Thank you.
- 06-26-2008, 11:26 AM #2
Yes there are ways, there is no problem without a Solution.. :)
Chk the following links,
1. Integrate Eclipse RCP with Microsoft Applications - Tutorial
2. Getting Started - a data-driven unit-test in Eclipse and Excel - Documentation - DDSteps
3. [news.eclipse.platform.swt] Re: Excel event handling solutionTo finish sooner, take your own time....
- By ttkong in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:31 AM
- By nathanb in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:32 PM
- By therock in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:22 AM
- By javaean in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 01:17 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:20 AM