Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-05-2014, 12:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2014
- Rep Power
Object cannot be resolved to a type in JSP
I have imported an existing project to eclipse and there are lots of "cannot be resolved to a type" in the JSPs. The object references exists in the included file of in the global reference. How do I resolve these errors.
Some of the examples of these error are:
- Iterator cannot be resolved to a type
- ArrayList cannot be resolved to a type
- List cannot be resolved to a type
- Collection is a raw type. References to generic type Collection<E> should be parameterized.
I know the imports already exists in parent page, included page or in global reference. But some how eclipse is not able to resolve these reference.
The environment details are as follows:
Thank you so much in advance for your help.
Last edited by archana.acharya; 09-05-2014 at 12:35 AM.
- 09-08-2014, 11:05 AM #2
Re: Object cannot be resolved to a type in JSP
go thru this
JSP Tutorial: Step 1 Create a Web ApplicationRamya:cool:
- By johnmerlino in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:22 AM
- By chizbox in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2012, 06:09 PM
- By Naxix in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:16 PM
- By Harrie_KalaChakra in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:19 AM
- By doood123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:41 AM