Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: New Project File Creation
- 07-20-2014, 01:58 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
New Project File Creation
Here is my scenario of what I am wanting to do and maybe someone can help point me to the right place.
What I am looking to achieve, is the ability for Eclipse by default, to create extra files when I tell it to start a new JavaFX Project for example.
As it currently sits, when starting a new JavaFX project, I am getting a Main.java and an application.css. But, what I am wanting is also possibly a default FXML document as well as a default FXMLController file.
Question : How does one go about changing project file creation settings?
- By snickers10m in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:02 AM
- By Shabber102 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:31 AM
- By kalwankark in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2010, 11:10 PM
- By Cluster Storm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 04:38 AM
- By raghu9198 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:40 AM