Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse visual class problem
- 05-16-2008, 10:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Eclipse visual class problem
I am writing a desktop application using Eclipse 3.2, generally with java swing components
I was designing first frames then writing codes, but after a while when i open a visual class, i cannot see visual part on the top
i cannot continue to design. When i run it works but; i dont know how, i can see just a little of the frame i designed before.
I remember i came face to face with this before ? why can it be ?
Other visual classes work fine. I can see their frames before "run". Just one which i work on a lot, doesnt work ?
- By perplexingtrax in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:54 AM
- By unhurt in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:49 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:16 AM