Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Exporting the Console as .JAR?
- 01-13-2014, 09:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
Exporting the Console as .JAR?
I have written a program which takes place only in the console (a text based program). But when I export it as .JAR, nothing happens when I open it. I wonder why? What else do I need to write to "tell" the program that it's supposed to export the same thing that (when using eclipse) is written in the console?
- 01-14-2014, 03:05 PM #2
Re: Exporting the Console as .JAR?
Double-clicking a jar does not open a console. You'll either have to open the jar from the console, write a script that opens the console and runs the jar for you, or provide some kind of GUI.
- By DrHax in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:09 PM
- By Sean2012 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2011, 07:40 AM
- By Sean2012 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:32 PM
- By KeyLay in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:24 AM
- By Moncleared in forum EclipseReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2009, 07:35 AM