Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Error starting the plugin
- 05-12-2008, 01:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Error starting the plugin
I have created a plugin which contains a configuration page. It worked on previous version of eclipse 3.1 but when I am trying to run with eclipse 3.3 it gives me following error and does not show the configuration page:
Unable to create the selected preference page.
An error occurred while automatically activating bundle test.example.plugin (610).
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 04-27-2008, 07:48 PM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:03 PM
- By mathias in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2007, 07:15 AM
- By specbailey in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:25 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:28 PM