Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-24-2013, 07:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
problem in importing a project with some arabic words
ok i know this question maybe not in the right category , but i didn't find the suitable one....
i have downloaded a project that has some Arabic words in it's java files.....the problem is when i open it in eclipse it doesn't display these words in their correct form or in other words not in the suitable encoding for arabic.
and the only way to just view the original words is to open microsoft word and when asked for encoding at start-up i choose arabic (windows) encoding then i could see those arabic words.
but the project is so big and has many arabic words , so how can i display these words in eclipse in arabic with out having to copy and paste from word file to eclipse?
- 11-24-2013, 08:21 PM #2
- By justbeller in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2011, 03:36 PM
- By akkachamid in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:13 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:18 AM
- By medhat_fci in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2008, 03:20 PM