Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-28-2013, 03:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Madison, WI
- Rep Power
Having problems getting started with Eclipse
I am seeing the same problem attempting to run the second tutorial on Eclipse and creating a SWT
Open the Import wizard from the main menu via File > Import..., and select Plug-in Development > Plug-ins and Fragments. Click Next.
The command did not complete successfully. unknown wizard: org.eclipse.pde.ui.PluginImportWizard
I have down loaded the swt-4.3-win32-win32-x86.zip file but there is no install.doc with it.
How does one load plug-ins in to Eclipse?
- 07-28-2013, 07:08 PM #2
Re: Having problems getting started with Eclipse
Removed from Having problems getting started with Eclipse
Don't post to old dead threads and don't hijack another poster's thread. When you have a question, start a new thread; theyr'e free.
Also, only quote a previous response when you are replying to it. Quoting my 'Moved from..' message is meaningless.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By cselic in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 10:32 PM
- By moby in forum EclipseReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2012, 05:03 PM
- By forms in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:54 PM
- By cheezitman in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 09:09 AM
- By Daniel in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:23 PM