Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Deploy Jar Side By Side
- 04-11-2008, 03:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
Deploy Jar Side By Side
I'm new at eclipse and I have a question... I have an rcp application which has some additional jars added in the classpath.
When I'm exporting the product I get in the plugin folder the jar corresponding to my application which contains the other jars from the classpath. For some reasons I need these jars to be deployed side by side and not inside the main jar. Is there a way of doing this? I know one way of doing this is to create plugins from jars and use them as dependences but I really don't want to use this strategy. Is there another way?
Any help will be appreciated... 10x for reading this...
- By Imoracle in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:13 PM
- By for453 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:42 PM
- By for453 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:54 PM
- By vicky in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:15 PM
- By Eric in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 04:58 PM