Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Android on Eclipse 3.2
- 04-08-2008, 12:11 PM #1
Android on Eclipse 3.2
Hie gurus. I am into mobile Apps these days and came across the Android framework. They say its is massive and from their blogs I am enticed to believe them.
Then wam!! I follow their plugin-into eclipse instructions and from the word go I cannot compile their Hello world getting this error message below.
I have tried all the tricks and am a regular user of eclipse (for ordinary java and JEE), AND i CANNOT GET IT TO WORK......However I can compile my simple helloWord java application.
Does anyone know Android and defend their dignity before I start masquerading it as a "Flop!!!" At least a framework should have a helloworld which compiles on the advertised IDE ......don't you think?
[QUOTE][B]HelloAndroid] 6 warnings HelloAndroid] no classfiles specified HelloAndroid] Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1 Could not find /bin/HelloAndroidApp.apk![/B][/QUOTE]
- By XiaoXiao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:55 AM
- By androidwx in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2007, 06:51 PM
- By bikeboardsurf in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:56 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:49 AM