Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Errors exist
- 03-22-2013, 06:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Los Gatos, CA
- Rep Power
I am new to Eclipse, I used JBuilder 2006 before.
I have a large program (about 30,000 lines). When I
run it, I get the message:
Errors exist ... Proceed with launch?
It lets me proceed, but I would like to see a list of my
errors (my program is too big to look for markings in
my code). Where can I see a list?
Thanks in advance!
- 03-22-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- By loja11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2011, 05:26 PM
- By cc11rocks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2011, 01:36 AM
- By Ballister in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:29 PM
- By tlau3128 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:51 AM
- By PzK in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:30 PM