Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Missing text encoding
- 03-30-2008, 08:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Missing text encoding
I have strange problem with eclipse (Version: 3.3.0 Build id: M20070921-1145).
I have it installed on 2 machines, and on 1 I have text encoding Cp1255 (which is the default) and on the other the default is Cp1252.
The thing is that I need Cp1255 in order to use Hebrew. I cannot understand why I donít have it. I have it checked (in Regional and Language Options) on both machines.
Can someone please explain me where this list comes from and how can I add more encodings?
Thanks a lot,
- By ally in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:42 AM
- By nm123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 12:22 AM
- By tim in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:55 PM
- By blowguy in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2007, 07:19 PM
- By valery in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:48 AM