Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to add a resource?
- 02-21-2013, 04:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
How to add a resource?
I want to change a JFrame's icon so I tried the copy/paste method here. I went to Structure>iconImage and Eclipse's Image Chooser opened. I looked inside "Classproject resource" but the only thing there was "resources.jar". How do I add resources to Eclipse?
- 02-21-2013, 05:06 AM #2
- By hartmannr76 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:39 AM
- By fatabass in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2012, 11:07 PM
- By jayragz in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2011, 04:24 PM
- By dvlchd3 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:32 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 03:48 PM