Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-13-2013, 08:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
Sorting menus defined through plugin.xml
I have certain sub-menus added to a menu via plugin.xml.
Now i want these sub-menus to be in alphabetical order irrespective of their order
defined in plugin.xml
is there a way to accomplish this ?
Eclipse does a similar thing with Window -> Show View
You can see all the sub-menus for views arranged in alphabetical order.
- By xiajun_80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
- By anithajerome in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:28 AM
- By gedas in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:13 PM
- By kahaj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2009, 05:31 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 01:28 PM