Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-31-2012, 11:10 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
How can I update an external class folder in an android project?
I import a class folder from another eclipse project in my android project.
Problem is that when compiling the android project it does not care about the updated class files.
So for me to run the android project with the updated version of the class folder I will have to:
1) Remove the added class folder
2) Compile (even tho this version is unable to work without the class folder)
3) Add the class folder
4) Compile again.
Every compilation takes about 2-3 min which delays my programming substantially.
What should I do?
Every advice appriciated :)
- By Lionlev in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
- By buyapentiumjerk in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:50 PM
- By alfarida in forum NetBeansReplies: 23Last Post: 12-29-2010, 01:49 AM
- By chizbox in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:51 AM
- By gb.rashu in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:34 AM