Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-10-2012, 12:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Question regarding model creation in EMF
right now I am following this EMF tutorial: Model with the Eclipse Modeling Framework, Part 1: Create UML models and generate code
My problem is, that I don't find an option to create unidirectional associations.
This is what I did so far:
I created an empty Java project. There, i added an Ecore Diagram containing some EClasses. However, I couldn't find any option to create unidirectional associations.
- By prasanth raju in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2012, 01:29 PM
- By Fargo94 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 05:25 AM
- By jferrara in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2010, 09:04 PM
- By greatmajestics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
- By DrPepperMan85 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:28 AM