Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-05-2012, 02:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Eclipse / JPA and SaxParser - confused
Just looking for some guidance here.
I am using Eclipse to develop a project. I have created a Java EE project that connects to a server and uses Sax Parser to retrieve the data with getters and setters (parser.project).
I have now gone in and created a table to match the fields I want to retrieve from the XML data feed on the server in a new database.
I have just created a JPA project and done an automatic creation of the entities to the tables in the database. This seems to have automatically generated getters and setter - so I don't know if I am going around in circles.
Should be parser.project - really be my JPA project ?
How do I get the JPA project to synch with the parser.project .
Should the parser.project be in one of the java classes on the JPA project ?
Am I doing something wrong ?
Is their a simple link somewhere that describes how to do this small step ?
I am trying to read/use Advanced Java EE Developement for Rational Application Developer 7.5 but I am a bit lost.
Thanks in advance
- By krishanu in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:28 AM
- By raindog308 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 02:34 AM
- By naveensh in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:52 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2007, 06:33 PM