Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Combining RCP and SWT
- 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Combining RCP and SWT
Is there any good book or tutorial that shows how to use SWT in a RCP application? As far as I know Eclipse itself is an RCP app with SWT GUI components.
Some further questions:
1. Why are there so few Java-based desktop applications out there? Are they too big, too slow or can they be decompiled too easily?
2. How behaves a Java SWT application, that uses the JNI for expensive algorithms, compared to a pure C++ application?
- By syle_q in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2012, 02:52 AM
- By linking90 in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:50 PM
- By snj00u in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:09 PM
- By fresh83 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:52 AM
- By kewlgeye in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:58 AM