Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread: Eclipse Exporting
- 06-19-2012, 10:13 PM #21Super n00b
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- The Internetz
- Rep Power
Re: Eclipse Exporting
It would ... But unfortunately I have no idea. I read somewhere else to try and run it through the cmd, and when I did that's what I got. Still get the main class error when I double-click the icon in Windows Explorer though ...
EDIT: It turns out that the reason that it originally wasn't working was because of the Java file path, which was corrected by the cmd tutorial. Also corrected the main() error, now it's just a problem with lwjgl.
Thanks for your help JosAH, if you're losing patience then I'll consult other sources to try and conquer this problem. But thankyou very much man
Last edited by Delinitor; 06-19-2012 at 10:22 PM.
- By DrHax in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 02:09 PM
- By meesterpickles in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:44 PM
- By KeyLay in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:24 AM
- By deepusrp in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-26-2009, 10:33 AM
- By Nim in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2008, 12:53 PM