Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-16-2012, 04:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
problem compiling jpcap in Eclipse Indigo
I got the jpcap SDK from Jpcap - a Java library for capturing and sending network packets and i have problem compiling the code in Eclipse. I installed using its installer http://netresearch.ics.uci.edu/kfuji...pSetup-0.7.exe . The jar file appeared in the JRE System Library under the Package Explorer. I m using JRE 7. When i copied and paste the sample code into Eclipse i saw a lot of red markers for the Classes called from the jpcap sdk library.
When i mouse over , i saw this error message pop out from the code with red markers.
Access restriction: The type NetworkInterface is not accessible due to restriction on required library C:\Windows\Sun\Java\lib\ext\jpcap.jar
It seems that there are restrictions calling the classes of the jpcap library. I not sure. But it seems so impossible for me to compile the code properly.
Can anyone help me resolve the jpcap compilation problem in Eclipse indigo? Cos i really need it to work.
- 04-16-2012, 05:46 AM #2
- By shgvs in forum Apache MavenReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2013, 07:00 AM
- By fenyoapa in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2012, 04:50 AM
- By Balavenkatraman in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM
- By naved in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2011, 10:44 AM