Results 21 to 21 of 21
- 04-05-2012, 10:18 AM #21Moderator
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Re: app engine req.getParameter with type float
I have no idea how App Engine is suposed to be structured, but that error is nothing to do with conversions from String or anything.
It simply cannot find the method because the class with the getDistance() that returns Float has been replaced by the one that returns String after the server has generated the JSP code based on the version that returns Float.
I don't know the server your are using, so I don't know how you get it to regenerate and compile the JSP code.Please do not ask for code as refusal often offends.
- By pink123 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2011, 06:50 AM
- By ras_pari in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 05-21-2010, 12:12 PM
- By digidigdj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2010, 08:42 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:24 PM
- By Albert in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:39 PM